What you’ll need…
4 small pizza dough bases
4 ladyfinger biscuits
120 g Nutella
20 g each of watermelon, honey melon, Galia melon and Cantaloupe melon
1 kiwi fruit
1 tbsp thyme honey
flour for the cooking process
How to make it…
1. Break the ladyfingers into pieces.
2. Chop the flesh of all the melons into small cubes.
3. Peel your orange and cut each segment in two.
4. Spread the pizza dough bases with a generous amount of Nutella. If you struggle to spread it without tearing the bases then try gently heating the Nutella first, this will make it softer.
5. Next add a layer of fruit and ladyfinger pieces.
6. Now sprinkle some flour on your Flat Baking Stone.
7. Using your Pizza Peel, carefully place the sweet pizzas on the stone and close the lid of your Big Green Egg.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes at around 250-265C.
9. While the pizzas are cooking, cut the strawberries into quarters.
10. Remove the pizzas from the pizza stone and add your strawberries to the cooked pizzas.
11.Add a large blob of whipped cream, and drizzle the thyme honey over the top.
12. Serve and enjoy!
It’s amazing what you can make in a Big Green Egg, it’s so much more than a barbecue! Haven’t got a Big Green Egg yet? Find them at Foodsaver Stores and discover the Big Green Egg that’s perfect for you. There’s a wide range of sizes to suit the smallest or the largest of families. Whether you’re cooking a romantic meal for two, or you’re throwing a big party, the Big Green Egg can handle it all with ease. It’s a totally new way to cook and it’s a whole lot of fun!